You’re Doing it Wrong, Dating Advice: Why “Nice... →
grrrl-riot: righteouspussypower: spawnedinhell: This is why nice guys usually finish last and why girls usually date assholes. Most guys with enough guts to ask you out only do so because they don’t give a shit about you, which is why it isn’t hard or scary for them to ask you out. If they get turned down, so what? They’ll just ask out the next pair of tits. The guys that actually give a...
We [Fraction and his wife, Kelly Sue DeConnick] were pregnant at the time, and...– Writer Matt Fraction on his role on expanding the profile of female characters in the Marvel Universe. (via goodmanw)
ejacutastic: super-cyanide-christ: ejacutastic: when guys talk about how gross periods are i just laugh because guys have a floppy piece of flesh that gets hard and that’s pretty fuckin weird, bucko At least we don’t bleed from it. i was going to tell you you missed the entire point but your blog title is let the blood flow and i can’t stop fucking laughing
heartcramp: Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun. But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be...
ayeleesh: when you see your reflection on your laptop screen and you just look
I desire the things that will destroy me in the end.– Sylvia Plath (via crimical)
Status: Rain! :)
Older person on Facebook: Us too, so badly needed as well. Tell your mom I said hi. How is the family? Tell everyone hi from us. We miss you all so much. Wish we could be there. You're a beautiful young woman.
If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.– A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner (via damnyoulauren)
callmekitto: internetfeet: People mistake ovulation and menstruation to be the same thing when in fact they aren’t Ovulation is when the eggs are saying “hello friends I am here” And menstuation is when the eggs are saying “goodbye friends I am gone” THIS EXPLAINS THE DIFFERENCE 40x BETTER THAN MY ENTIRE SEVENTH GRADE SEX ED CLASS.
salmiakkivodka: If dudes are expected to have a lot of sex But ladies are expected to stay virgins until marriage But homosexuality is bad I’m really confused who dudes are supposed to be having all that sex with
An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship....– Goi Nasu (via pyur)
zeuspiss: im sorry… … i got some bad news… … . drinking tea doesn’t make you anymore intelligent or cultural. i know. take your time.
littlemixbutts: bodenniss: littlemixbutts: i wish i was a mermaid so i could have a nice shiny tail and a pretty seashell bra and a beautiful voice that i could use to entice cute boys and make them crash their ships and drown at sea so human women could rise as the dominate gender of the land well that escalated quickly paige i’m a lesbian why would i entice cute boys where did you...
Aw send me some?
1. What is your middle name?
2. Are you wearing makeup?
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
5. What does your hair product smell like?
6. Where would rather be right now?
7. What is the temperature outside?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
9. What is the funniest word you know?
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
15. What is your favourite accent?
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
18. Do you like fish?
19. What is your most used tag?
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
27. What do you order at diners?
28. Coffee or espressos?
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
31. What type of music player do you own?
32. Describe your favourite painting
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
37. What colour is your underwear?
38. Favourite perfume scent?
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
44. Glasses or contacts?
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
46. Where is your nearest television?
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
50. Are you using Google chrome?
madithefreckled: fluffy—heretic: shmegel: yes but how old is the sport
Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the...– N’tima (via barbieandken)